Coming Together – In Traditional Ways and New
St. Luke now worships as a community in-person and online via Facebook Live and YouTube!
- For our Sunday Schedule, Bulletin, and Weekly Update, click on Evolving Ministries button (below).
- To sign up to participate in in-person worship, or to access our live-streamed or recorded services visit our Worship Page.
- For more information about our policies in light of recent health updates, please keep reading below.
Advent & Christmas at St. Luke
Celebrate the Birth of our Savior together with our Church Family.
Learn more about worship and events this holy season by visiting the Advent & Christmas page for more details.
Changes to Our Covid-19 Policies
At our November 2021 meeting, St. Luke’s Council reviewed health authority protocols, COVID case and vaccination trends, and voted to remove the physical distancing and capacity limits in worship. You are welcome to join worship without signing up on Sign-Up Genius!
- We will reserve a portion of our space for those who desire to maintain physical distancing.
- We continue to require masks for anyone over 2 years of age, regardless of vaccination status, inside St. Luke’s buildings. We also require masks at large outdoor gatherings where physical distancing is not possible, except when eating or drinking.
- We strongly encourage anyone who is eligible to get vaccinated should they want to attend St. Luke gatherings in-person. We recognize that some people are unable to be vaccinated due to other medical conditions.
For details, see the Worship page.
9:00 - 10:00 am
Exploring Sunday Scriptures Together
(hybrid in-person & Zoom)
9:15 - 10:00 am
Modern Worship Service with Children’s Church
(details about Children’s Church can be found in the Messenger)
10:15 - 11:15 am
10:30 - 11:30 am
(in-person and live-streamed on Facebook)
We're located in southwest Portland, Oregon:
4595 SW California Street
View us on Google Map.
There’s a place for you here! We invite you to join us in a vibrant and deeply connected community.
We believe in serving each other, the local community, and being responsible stewards of our planet. Discover ways you can take part.
Spend time developing your faith and understanding as we learn and grow together in love and faith. See our learning ministries for adults and kids.
Reconciling in Christ
As a Reconciling in Christ community, we affirm and celebrate the worth and dignity of all persons regardless of their gender identity, race, or sexual orientation. Read our RiC welcome statement.